Mind vs. Matter – Munchausen by Proxy: Case Reviews and Ethical Questions - Institutional Price
“Mind vs. Matter – Munchausen by Proxy: Case Reviews and Ethical Questions"
1. Mary Pat Turon Findley, Med., RD, CMHIMP, LD; Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
2. Allison Carter, DNP, MSN, APRN-CNP, PMHNP; Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
1. Participant will be able to describe the issues of ethic and signs/issues identified in each case
2. Participant will demonstrate identification of the Ethic tools from ASPEN
3. Participant will identify ways that they can be empowered to utilize ethics-related tools in their clinical practice
This webinar is approved for 1 CPEU credit. Deadline to claim CE credit is 3/30/24.