Parenteral Nutrition: Transitioning from Acute Care to Home Care: Non-Members
"Parenteral Nutrition: Transitioning from Acute Care to Home Care"
presented by Erin Tiffany, RD, LDN, CNSC
Wednesday, February 16, 2022, 2-3pm ET
Webinar Link will be emailed upon purchase
1. Review the management of the critically ill patient from acute care through discharge home on parenteral nutrition.
2. Relate the goals of providing nutrition support in acute care to the goals in home care
3. Discuss parenteral formulation issues related to acute care and home care patients
4. Discuss key items to be aware of for Medicare patients.
5. Identify the role of the nutrition support team, to include physician, dietitian, nurse, pharmacist and social worker and discharge planner in preventing and managing complications in long-term home enteral and parenteral nutrition patients.